A general system of nature : through the three grand kingdoms of animals, vegetables, and minerals ; systematically divided into their several classes, orders, genera, species, and varieties with their habitations, manners, economy, structure, and peculiarities (1802)

fullscreen
Author: Linné, Carl von, 1707-1778; Turton, William, 1762-1835; Metcalf Collection (North Carolina State University). NCRS
Subject: Natural history
Publisher: London : Printed for Lackington, ALlen, and Co., Temple of the Muses, Finsbury Square ; Sold also by Mr. Cooke, and Messrs. Hanwell and Parker, Oxford ; Mr. Deighton, Cambridge ; Mr. Archer, Dublin ; and Messrs. Mundell and Son, Edinburgh
Digitizing sponsor: NCSU Libraries
Book contributor: NCSU Libraries
Collection: americana
Notes: no contents page.

Signatures v.I: pi[superscript 4], B-6D[superscript 4]; 2 leaves of plates. Signatures v.II: A-4X[superscript 4]; 1 leaf of plates. Signatures v.IV: A-4Y[superscript 4]. Signature v.V: A-5T[superscript 4]; 8 leaves of plates. Signatures v.VI: A-6I[superscript 4]. Signatuers v.VII: A-3F[superscript 4]

Volumes 2, 4-7 contain inscription "James Phillips"; v.2 contains ink stamp "Property of Zeno P. Metcalf"

Scanningcenter: raleigh
Mediatype: texts
Identifier: generalsystemofn01linn
Operator: abigail@...